Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What kind of courses will be helpful in making my education year to 16?

I have done 3 years of Bachelor's from India. I want to take admission in US for Master's in Psychology. I found that 16 years of education is necessary to be eligible to apply in US colleges.


What course can i take up (diploma preferrably) that would help me to add one more year to my education,so i can become eligible to apply.What kind of courses will be helpful in making my education year to 16?
Use a stepping stone towards your Masters. Apply for a Graduate Diploma in Psychology. This is normally a one-year course that has pretty much the same content as in Masters . Best thing is it will be counted towards your Masters and so you wouldn't need to repeat any content.

No comments:

Post a Comment