Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anyone have ideas for making a lighthouse centerpiece?

I am getting married, and part of our decor is going to be lighthouse centerpieces. I need to get ideas for making them. We have a lighthouse here, Turkey Point Lighthouse in MD, that is where my fiance proposed, and I want the centerpieces to look like that. It's really simple, just a black top with white tower. Does anyone have any ideas or know where I can get plans to build one? Not anything huge, just a 8';-10'; one.Does anyone have ideas for making a lighthouse centerpiece?
pvc thin wall pipe and christmas clearance battery operated small lites, a little paint or elect tape , maybe tacky sounding , but this might get your creative fluid pumpingDoes anyone have ideas for making a lighthouse centerpiece?
A hobby and craft store. will have hard clay models that you paint yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment