Sunday, December 27, 2009

What kind of coupons should I put in my boyfriends coupon book i'm making him for Christmas?

We've been together for a year and we're both 18 years old. We are pretty serious about this relationship. There can be naughty ideas and cute and creative things. Your help is greatly appreciated!What kind of coupons should I put in my boyfriends coupon book i'm making him for Christmas?
-home coked meal


-kiss every time he says your name that day


-mountain of hugs


-cuddling while you watch his favourite movie


-';hunny the guys want me to go out tonight';


-giant smooch (with toung)


-FREE COUPON (whatever he wants)What kind of coupons should I put in my boyfriends coupon book i'm making him for Christmas?
- 1 hr back rub


- A weeks worth of having control over the TV remote, when you're together


- 1 home cooked meal, (by you of course)


- A couple of coupons allowing him to choose the activity on dates and things.


Hope these helped!
this is good to do a night of whatever you to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment