Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My washing machine is making marks on clothes, why?

When I wash a white item there are flecks of blue on it when the wash has finished, obviously I only notice it on white or very light items. It looks like someone has flicked something at the garment and it does not wash out with a second wash. This happens quite frequently though not all the time. What is wrong with it does anyone know?My washing machine is making marks on clothes, why?
put machine on a boil wash with a little soap this will give it a good clean out, if this dos not work it may be that the bearings have co lapsed if you turn the drum by hand slowly you may here a rumbling sound this indicates that the bearings need replacingMy washing machine is making marks on clothes, why?
Put some old clothes with dishwasher tablets and give


it a couple of washes also look under rubber were


the door shuts for durt in the creases.
What is the color of your detergent, I had that problem for awhile, and now I have learned before I drop my clothes into


the washer, I put the detergent in first and run a little hot water


to dissolve it and then I add my clothes, some people put in


there clothes first and then add the detergent on top and a lot of times it doesn't get dissolved all the way.


Also take a cloth and wipe around the washer to see if there


might be some residue of something that was left in the washer.
Mine was making marks on clothes, though not like yours, it was leaving lines of unrinsed powder on black clothes. So i removed the filter at the bottom of the machine and gave it a good clean and it is fine now.
check your filter in the machine, may be blocked with something or just fluff, check and then try
Hmm doesn't sound good my machine did something similar a couple of years ago until it finally ate 2 of my shirts and blew up, call an engineer for a service
We had a similar problem we had red flecks found out that the seam in the drum had caught some fibers, check yours, they need to be scrubbed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment