Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I really need help making a bow to tie to a vase?

I have tried all kinds of how to's I saw online but I still need help! Any tips would be appreciated!I really need help making a bow to tie to a vase?
Just pretend the vase is one of your shoes and the ribbon is your shoelace/string.


Just tie without looking and the bow will come out pretty good.





You can improve on that, by using multiple bows, by keeping the bow tidy while tying and things like that, but remember, your hands know how to tie the thing.I really need help making a bow to tie to a vase?
Can you make a bow without it being on the vase? If you can, simply make the bow you can do. Tie a separate piece of ribbon around the vase, leaving long streamers. Now take the bow you made before hand, and use the streamers to tie the bow on the vase. Cut the streamers off or cut the ends in a fishtail shape and leave on under your bow.
This website will show you a VERY EASY bow for vases or floral basket decoration.





http://www.save-on-crafts.com/howtomakpe鈥?/a>





Good Luck! And remember, practice on old ribbon first... I've been making floral bows for years and my first few were terrible! Don't be discouraged. Like everything else... practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment