Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm thinking about making a simple jewelery holder?

I think I'm gonna buy some corkboard and put some thumb tacks in it and hang up all of my earrings on it. Sound like a good idea? Anything to make it look nicer?I'm thinking about making a simple jewelery holder?
You can decorate the corkboard with regular craft supplies like glitter, pom poms, buttons, beads, jewels, etc. Then you could decorate your thumbtacks or buy fancy thumbtacks.





You can get the materials at a local craft store.I'm thinking about making a simple jewelery holder?
piece of plywood


paint the plywood [back ground color]


glue a small mirror on it.


make some cork board strips and give them different colors.


glue the strips in a nice pattern on the plywood.


now you have different color back grounds for different color earrings


and the whole holder is a piece of art.


alternative:


in stead of coloring the cork board. glue different pieces of textile [the same colors of the things you wear]





need more ideas let me know
Hi! There is a very inspiring story that I wsa redaing of the Crafty Chica- Kathy Cano Murillo and she has this DIY here


http://www.craftychica.com/blogs/project鈥?/a>





Just scroll down to read her story and the tutorial. Her ezine has many ideas for making earrings too if you want to make some for yourself :)
  • beauty facial
  • wrinkle treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment