Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need to know which type or brand blender to buy. I want to use it for making home made tomato sauce and?

other uses like mixing yourt and strawberries, so it needs to be versatile for heavy vegies and softer mixing. Any advice would be appreciated.I need to know which type or brand blender to buy. I want to use it for making home made tomato sauce and?
well there is one thing that is really cool and its called the ';Magic Bullet';..


it can blend, dice, chop, or slice anything in less than 10 seconds... here is the link: http://www.buythebullet.com





it only cost like 100 dollars BUT u get a second one for free and a whole bunch of other stuffI need to know which type or brand blender to buy. I want to use it for making home made tomato sauce and?
If you have the $$$$$$ a VITAMIX is the ONLY blender you will ever need... They use them on IRON CHEF..





You can make soups, dressings, etc.... It's professional grade !





If money is an object I got an old fashioned stainless steel- OSTERIZER DELUXE for $2.50... It has HIGH/LOW but the parts are ALL METAL and it has a nice glass pitcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment