Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is the best video camera if it's only purpose is making youtube videos?

I want to make youtube videos, but I'm most discouraged by the fact that I don't have a decent camera. It just makes me not wanna put the effort into it. Yeah, so what's a good video camera, and I'd want to be able to put the footage on my computer, and edit it in imovie.What is the best video camera if it's only purpose is making youtube videos?
Are you looking to do videos in different places, or to do a vlog deal from your room? A nice webcam is an excellent option if you're going to be in one place talking or something.





Even the most basic of consumer video cameras start around two hundred or three hundred dollars. Whereas a good webcam is only about 80 bucks.What is the best video camera if it's only purpose is making youtube videos?
The better the original source, the better the result will be on youtube. Pay special attention to optical zoom, as whats the point in having a speck in the middle of the screen when you're watching it?





I use a 5mp mobile phone camera with youtube with mixed results. Would be better with a decent zoom though.
JVC makes one that is geared for YouTube uploads. It's the GZ-MS100.
OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH I want to be in a YouTube video with you! Please!? Please!? Please!? Can I wear a costume too?





Edit* I want to be a cowgirl like the real Bonanza Jellybean!
flip ultra, canon zr950

No comments:

Post a Comment