Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm thinking of making half of my basement into a swinger's club any suggestions on theme?

So I have thought long and hard about dedicating half of my basment into a club for swingers. I am a single father and I feel like i deserve the fun and relaxation that this club will offer me. I have invested just enough money for the making of the club and even enough for the other half of the basement, a new bedroom for my son. The only thing is, I am stuck on the theme. I just don't know. Every day I think of something new! Ideas?I'm thinking of making half of my basement into a swinger's club any suggestions on theme?
First off, I would suggest that if you are not already well involved in your local swinger community that you get involved first. People aren't just going to show up at your house because you invite them. And single guys have a pretty hard time in the lifestyle to begin with. So you'll need to establish a good base of friendly swingers before you go through the effort of converting your basement.





Second, do you really think you should have your son's bedroom in the same part of the house as a swinger club? What is your son doing when your club is meeting? Are you going to make his bedroom off limits during parties? good luck.





As for a theme, clubs should not have themes.... you might have theme nights... but not a theme. If you want to set up a club in your basement, get to know some swingers, and visit a few clubs to get ideas for what things people will want in your basement.





Oh and one more thing to consider, if you are running a club from your home, and charging a fee, then you are operating a business, which means that you will need to make sure you have all proper licenses and permits. And even if you do that, good luck making sure that your neighbors don't get annoyed at the traffic, and should anyone be a little discourteous at your parties and run outside naked, you can guarantee that your neighbors will call the cops... which will most likely lead to your ';club'; getting shut down and possibly to losing your children.





If you want to explore swinging because you feel you deserve it, go for it. I totally understand but swinging has enough risks of its own without trying to run your own club. Make sure you totally think this thing through, before you commit yourself.I'm thinking of making half of my basement into a swinger's club any suggestions on theme?
First of all, I want you to know that I'm not judging...what other people want to do doesn't bother me, but you're going to have your son's bedroom in your swingers club? Hopefully your son is old enough to be exposed to something like this.





As for a theme...what kinds of things do you like? It could be retro or modern, or something different like sporty, or jungle with wild animals prints. Or just a certain color scheme. It just depends on what you like and what would be most relaxing to you.
i guess it depends on what type of people u want to attract





-high class? go for luxurious textiles and spa like bathroom





-stripper club- velvet, leather, lighting, sytipper poleetc





-bondage- black leather, silver furniture tacks.








don't forget a nice bathroom with shower and multiple toilets and sinks





no one likes sticky hands
There isn't a basement large enough.





Swing parties take up entire homes. I'd suggest you find something else to do with your basement.
Given the new show on TV, Swingtown, I would give it a 70's theme. Some smoked mirrors, shag carpet, even a disco ball. Have a great time!
Change the other half into a wedding chapel!
  • beauty facial
  • wrinkle treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment