Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to start making music on my computer. Whats the best program?

I want to start making elecro music on my computer. What Program should I get?I want to start making music on my computer. Whats the best program?
Start


Program


Accessorries


Entertainment


Sound Recorder


Record any Sound You want......


Buy a RCA to MIC cord adapter to LINE IN or MIC jack.


Even make WAV then can convert to any other with Music MatchI want to start making music on my computer. Whats the best program?
On Macs, iLife comes with GarageBand. Windows doesn't really have anything as good. These are the two top contenders though:





Adobe Audition (Used to be Cool Edit Pro):


http://www.adobe.com/products/audition/





Sony ACID Pro:


http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/Product鈥?/a>
Try Adobe Audition. Quite easy to use...
I dunno about anyone else,but I personally prefer the one that


came on my system,Windows Version 11.





It is nice looking,and lets you set your OWN rip and burn options. I suggest you have PLENTY of ram.Many don't understand why their systems get bogged down and you need


also, EXTRA PROCESSOR speed for the greatest performances. ICY





There are many others around,and they seem to make theirselves the DEFAULT PLAYER,without asking you,which causes one to have to go into their SETTINGS eventually because you end up sometimes with mirror tracking,etc and microsofts wont do it,unless you allow it to give that Permission.





I also would like to recommend you to update your windows weekly at this site,and to get the Defender Software,as it enhances your system better than any other I use for discarding malware %26amp; spyware.
Try Dance E jay , It's wonderful :


version 7:


http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Dan鈥?/a>


version 5 :


http://www.fileplanet.com/123850/120000/鈥?/a>


http://dl.qj.net/Dance-eJay-5-Utilities-鈥?/a>
Steinberg's Cubase, ProTools (Mac only), Propellerhead's Reason and Adobe Audition seem to be the most popular professional digital music-making software at the moment. If you have access to those programs I would suggest using them (though ProTools is extremely complex and expensive). However, some of these programs have a pretty steep learning curve. If you stick with any of the programs for awhile and experiment alot, read the help files and go online for tutorials - you should be able to start making AMAZING sounding electro in a few weeks. If, however, you need to get your synth-jams on right away (who deosn't?!) I would suggest using a slightly simpler program to start (like E-Jay or Fruityloops or one of Propellerhead's sequencer offerings). There are also plenty of freeware/shareware offerings online at sites like hitsquad.com that might be good for beginners. Good luck with your electro and don't be afraid to use multiple programs for a more unique sound on your final track!

No comments:

Post a Comment