Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What changes are you making to your lifestyle with this ecomonic depression?

Are you doing anything different than you did 2 years ago?What changes are you making to your lifestyle with this ecomonic depression?
2 years ago I had kids and lived in California. Now I have no children in my home as they are all grown and on their own. I live in Washington, I am happier and have more money to spend but I still live the same except for running around the house naked all of the time. Woooo Hooooo! No more kids!!!!!!!What changes are you making to your lifestyle with this ecomonic depression?
My biggest changes have been with food. I used to eat out a ton, but now I probably only go out once a week and cook otherwise. When I buy food at the store, I've traded down in brands and now I almost always buy the private label stuff instead of name brand.





Also, I live in a metropolitan area, and I've tried to stop driving anywhere unless it's actually out of town or if I have to go get something too big to carry.





I'm debating canceling my cable and using a combination of Netflix and Hulu instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment