Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My airsoft gun is making a zzzzzz noise and not a pop pop pop what do i do?

My airsoft gun is making a zzzzzz noise and not a pop pop pop what do i do? I already unjammed it but it still makes the noise! HELP!My airsoft gun is making a zzzzzz noise and not a pop pop pop what do i do?
I had the exact same gun problem with an automatic M4 and the reason isn't very nice. If your gun cost you about $60 and wasn't made with metal gears it probably means that the plastic gears melted and your gun is dead. Unless it was made with high quality metal gears and a metal gearbox (I believe gearbox version 2 %26amp; 3 are metal). If so, then I can't help you. Most likely though you have plastic gears and they melted and will never work again. I would suggest getting a Jing Gong gun because all of them come with metal gearboxes and I believe also with metal gears. This way the gun should last you a few years with care.


I hope that this answered your question and please rate.My airsoft gun is making a zzzzzz noise and not a pop pop pop what do i do?
do some basic maintenance, if you dont know how go onto http://www.duugle.com/ there are set by step instructions then if the problem persists call up your airsoft manufacturer
call the airsoft company you got it from. they should be ble to help or call airsoftgi they have their phone number there on the website.
my suggestion, buy a more quality gun. don't repair that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment