Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What all do I need besides the beads of course to start making handmade jewelry?

I already bought the elastic clear cord and some beads what else do I need?What all do I need besides the beads of course to start making handmade jewelry?
Wire is better. You need some crimping beads, claps, I don't know what type they are but, pliers, and then a small wire cutter. Oh yes, if you plan on doing earrings, you need the wire part which they dangle on, and the earring itself.What all do I need besides the beads of course to start making handmade jewelry?
clasps and i would do some wire jewelry too. if you do that you need pliers.
good needlenose plyers and clasps.
String, really thin wires, and the clasp
  • beauty facial
  • wrinkle treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment