Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I go about making a website?

I want to make a website for business but have no idea how to go about it. Any ideas or tips would be great!How do I go about making a website?
3 ways





1) Do it yourself - Get a copy of MS Frontpage or Dreamweaver and spend a few days learning - lots of free tutorials in the internet





2) Hire somebody to make it- can cost a few hundred bucks for somebody to do a template site up to much more





3) To just play around - get a free account at Geocities


http://geocities.yahoo.com/


and you can put up a free webpage that is hosted on their servers. Not the best idea if you want to do a pro business - but it is easy and free to play around with just to get ideas





Hosting for your website should be cheap - no more than $5-10 a month - I use site5 they have been pretty good to me http://www.answercult.com/site5.htmHow do I go about making a website?
Depend on your business. If it is an entertainment business your web site must be soo cute and professional. If you are giving high end service it must be professional.





Study layout and appearance of the web site which provide same business solution like yours. Dreamweaver is good software product. But there are many.





If you are starting romantic or dating web site this is a good domain name for you.


http://www.ask-out.com
I don't know what your business ideas or interests are. I can tell you about my experience on building a website for my business. My wife and I have built a business online through a program online that helps you to design a website around your desires. This program has helped us to develop a website that is ranking high on the search engines like Yahoo and Google. These high rankings are bringing targeted traffic to our website for free. The program will also help to spark some ideas for a business if you don't already have one in mind. I would be happy to answer any questions about this program if you would like to send me a message. You can also read more about it and see an example of my project through my Yahoo Answers Profile page. I hope this helps.


BEST WISHES!
I have recently joined a business which not only enables you to easily build your own website without any technical skills, but also provides a powerful business opportunity with global earning potential, and the possibility of establishing a realistic residual income.





I highly recommend that you take a few minutes to review the following videos:





Shorter video


http://www.freedom.ws/spiderboy222





Video with more detail:


http://www.website.ws/spiderboy222





Best regards,





Spiderboy

No comments:

Post a Comment