Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best program for AMV making?

I am able to edit videos with Windows Movie Maker very well, but I am getting bored with the lack of things I can do. I have grandiose plans for AMVs I would like to make, but I simply can't do it with WMM. My question is: what would be the best program that I can buy to make some intense AMVs?





Note: I'm quite technology inclined, so an advanced program is not a problem as long as it comes with some basic directions.What is the best program for AMV making?
For me, Sony Vegas has always been the best. It takes a little while to learn it, but there is lots of room for creativity once you get used to it. I've been using it for over a year now and I still learn new things everytime I make a new AMV.





If you want to learn Sony Vegas, I recommend watching tutorials on Youtube. For effects i'd used Adobe After Effects...but it is very hard to learn. Much harder than Sony Vegas. The other effects program I use frequently is Particle Illusion. It's very easy to learn and it is pretty cool overall.





Final Cut Pro is probably good but I don't have a Mac so i've never used it before.





-SmallSushiBug :)What is the best program for AMV making?
Final Cut pro, Imovie, windows movie maker, just about any software that you can put in video and music would work.
  • beauty facial
  • wrinkle treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment