Friday, January 8, 2010

I need help in making a model go karting scene?

I have the go karts I'm using hot-wheels die-cast cars, I don't know what scale they are. But I need something I can use for the barriers as I need make the layout of the track so if anyone knows what I can use for that scale.


I need it to look as real as possible, it's not a toy model it's for someone older as a present so I want it to look brilliant, so any other tips are appreciated, like the ground for example. Thanks.I need help in making a model go karting scene?
I would download from your computer a picture scene (photograph) of the view you want from the track, repeat it around the outside of the track, print it off and glue it to a piece of cardboard, about 5 inches high and the length of your oval speedway. I would look at roofing shingles as a road way as they kinda resemble asphalt or fine grit sandpaper sprayed black, might also work. Flags banners and audience stands can also be constructed to make it more realistic.


You have a lot of work ahead, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment