Friday, January 8, 2010

Why does my knee keep making a popping sound when I bend it?

Every time I bend my right knee, it pops loudly. When I do it slowly, it sound like something it grinding up against the bone. It doesn't hurt, but it is kind of annoying. Also, my big toes pop when I bend them. I think I have arthritis because my hands get cramps when it gets cold.Why does my knee keep making a popping sound when I bend it?
my elbow will do that to sometimes try to not do that to much and with me it is when i have not exercised my arms lately and for the hands thing you probly are developing arthritis !drink milk! hope i helped!!!!!Why does my knee keep making a popping sound when I bend it?
My knee has been doing that for years. My mom tells me it's because I'm out of shape, because I quit playing sports and that's when it started.
  • vegetable oil
  • medicine cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment