Friday, January 8, 2010

How should I ask out a girl if she is taken without making myself look foolish?

Well, theres this girl and I reaaaalllllyyyy like her but she's taken so what could i do to ask her out without seeming dumb. She's kinda emo and her and her bf aren't that close so yea what should i do?How should I ask out a girl if she is taken without making myself look foolish?
yeah i agree..she's taken..so don't ask. How should I ask out a girl if she is taken without making myself look foolish?
ask her if they're exclusive. that can at least open the door, suggesting youre interested. it will also give her a chance to let you know if she's in a committed relationship or not.
if shes taken, dont ask her; cause thats really uncool
be talking, then say,


';so.....got a boyfriend?';

No comments:

Post a Comment