Friday, January 8, 2010

Why are my brakes making a knocking noise?

I just replaced my disk brake pads. I had my rotors turned. When ever I apply the brakes the passenger's side front has a knocking noise. The bolts are all tight. It's a 04 Dodge Dakota V8.Why are my brakes making a knocking noise?
Remove them - I never use mine. i just use the car in front to stop.Why are my brakes making a knocking noise?
you might want to have your calipers checked the piston in the caliper on that side might not be pushing the brake pad on to the rotor all the way causing the brake pad to just bump of the rotor causing the knocking sound..............and to the guy that said buy a ford a dodge pretty much is a ford they stole alot of ideas from ford including there v8 motors
maybe it has something to do with the ABS system
buy a ford and you wont have that problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment