Friday, January 8, 2010

My playstation 3 is making a weird continuous sound when turned off?

I turn my PS3 off from the back. (After waiting for it to go in stand-by mode, of course)





Then it starts making this high-pitched buzzing noise that is almost silent, but still audible. I even tried disconnecting the PS3 completely and the noise just kept going.





It doesn't make this noise when it's on. I'm keeping my PS3 on stand-by mode because of this problem.





What is causing this problem? Is it serious? How to fix it?





Thank you.My playstation 3 is making a weird continuous sound when turned off?
hmm makes me think it's the power supply. that's really weird though. i'd contact Sony.My playstation 3 is making a weird continuous sound when turned off?
Check cables and connections. Check if everything is grounded properly. Get a surge protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment